Call (864) 300-0090 For A Free Consultation
Attorney Airtime offers high-quality and informative videos to market your firm and legal services.
Boost your online and social-media visibility and connect immediately on a personal level with those in desperate need of your services.
For A Free
6 Key Ways To Build Your Law Practice With Video In 2018
1. VIDEO gets you up-close and personal:
Video is a great way to introduce yourself and your firm to potential clients and connect emotionally with them. Video allows clients to “meet” you on a personal level. And once you’ve established contact and trust, you can deliver information about your firm and position yourself as an expert in your practice area.
2. VIDEO for search-engine optimization (SEO) of your legal specialty:
Did you know that Google owns YouTube? Videos get ranked by Google and we can help put you at the top of the list when people are looking for you. It’s that simple. Search-engine optimization, or SEO, is a term that represents the methods to get your website ranked high in search results. And nothing beats video when it comes to ranking your firm on the internet.
3. VIDEO FAQs:
Video FAQs are a great way to build your law firm’s website SEO. Anyone seeking the services of a lawyer likely has many questions, so why not create a series of FAQ videos to add to your website and social-media marketing. These videos can answer the questions you hear most frequently. In fact, 30 percent of searches on YouTube are for question-related content. FAQ videos can also be filmed all at once, which means they involve minimal time and effort. And Google REWARDS websites that regularly add content, so adding a new FAQ video every so often will greatly improve your SEO.
4. VIDEO “About Our Firm”:
Don’t be shy. Tell the world about your firm and highlight each partner’s “story.” Provide insight and delve into your experiences in the legal profession. Explain how your firm can serve clients’ needs.
5. VIDEO is flexible:
A single video can be used for your website, YouTube, social media, TV commercials, and even as a helpful email attachment for years to come.
6. VIDEO of client testimonials:
Showcase happy clients and allow them to tout your services through glowing video testimonials. Video testimonials also let a prospective client cut through the clutter of big words and industry jargon and see how real people were helped by your firm.
Facts About Video
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online. (Sources: comScore and Nielsen)
- Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video. (Source: Internet Retailer)
- Landing pages with video have up to 800% more conversion than the same page without a video. (Source: Orion21)
- 59% of senior executives prefer video over text. (Source: Brainshark)
- 46% of users take some sort of action after viewing an ad. (Source: Online publishers association)
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos (Source: YouTube)
- Having video on the landing page of your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google. (Source: Mist Media)
- 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text. (Source: Zabisco)
- Studies show that 85% of learning is done visually. (Source: VisionandLearning.org)